Butchart Gardens is located on Vancouver Island, just north of Victoria.It’s definitely an all day trip there, but is well worth the visit. The gardens are a National Historic Site of Canada and offer an amazing display of floral show gardens. It’sfun for kids and families too. There’s the Children’s Pavilion and the Rose Carousel as well as plenty of entertainment throughout the year including fireworks through the summer months. Now before you visit the gardens, be sure to check out the tips listed below. They should help you save just a little extra money on your total admission costs. Plus what you will also find below are the latest known coupons for Butchart Gardens listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Get the Entertainment Book which offers thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts for area attractions, dining, and shopping including coupons for Butchart Gardens.
- Rates vary depending on the time of year. Check the calendar and if you can, visit the gardens right when the rates drop.
- Come visit the next day for just $3.50. All you need to do is get your hand stamped before you leave the gardens the first day. Keep your ticket stub and receipt too.
- Check out the transportation packages, which include discounted ferry tickets plus tickets to Butchart Gardens. There are several options to choose from.
- You can also check out some of the travel packages offered by nation discounter Viator, which includes transportation and admission to Butchart Gardens.
- Go ahead and get a 12 month annual pass to Butchart Gardens. It pays for itself in just 2 visits!
- Check with Tourism British Columbia. They offer some nice discounts for attractions in British Columbia including a coupon for Butchart Gardens.
- If you are making a mini vacation out of it, check with the Bed & Breakfasts in the area like the Fisher House, which include passes to Butchart Gardens with your stay.